Most of the LG Stylo 6 queries start with How to. The common Stylo 6 how-to questions are –
LG Stylo 6 how to close apps, how to take a screenshot, go back, unlock for any carrier, scan QR code, block/unblock a number, insert SIM card, move apps to SD card, root, etc.
In this post, we are going to find answers to all the How-to questions on LG Stylo 6 –
1. How to unlock/reset LG Stylo 6 without a password
Are you locked out on your LG Stylo 6 due to a forgotten password, PIN, pattern? Don’t worry, you’re at the right place.
To bypass the Stylo 6 lock screen we need to force restart the phone and use the volume down & power buttons to put it into recovery mode.
Follow the below tutorial to bypass the Stylo 6 lock screen in a few minutes –
2. How to network unlock LG Stylo 6 Boost Mobile/MetroPCS free for any carrier
I unlocked my LG Stylo 6 MetroPCS for free in a few minutes. The unlock is permanent and it makes it compatible with all the GSM carriers worldwide.
Let’s see how to unlock the Stylo 6 for free –
3. How to root/jailbreak LG Stylo 6 MetroPCS without a computer
To root LG Stylo 6, we need to unlock the bootloader. Let’s try to boot our Stylo 6 into fastboot mode to unlock the bootloader –
4. How to close running apps on LG Stylo 6
To view the running apps, we need to swipe and hold the screen.
You can close a selective app or all apps at once.
LG Stylo 6 uses Gestures for navigation. The square button to view the running apps is missing. To view the recent apps you need to use the swipe up gesture.
If you don’t like gestures, you can restore the navigation bar with home touch buttons.
The below tutorial shows how to view and close the running apps on Stylo 6 –
5. How to restart/soft reset an LG Stylo 6 / How I force my LG stylo 6 to turn off
To restart your phone, you need to long-press the power button located on the left.
Now tap – Power off and restart > RESTART to reboot the phone.
If your Stylo 6 is frozen, the power button won’t work. In such a case, you need to force restart the phone using the volume down and power button.
Let’s try to force restart our Stylo 6 using the below tutorial –
6. How to block/unblock a number on LG Stylo 6
On LG Stylo 6, you can block the incoming spam calls and text messages in a few steps. You can block a number directly from the call log.
The below video shows how to block or unblock a number on the Stylo 6 –
7. How to go back a page on LG Stylo 6
On LG Stylo 6, the default mode of navigation is Gestures. If you don’t know the back gesture, you’ll find it difficult to go back to the previous page.
To go back on the Stylo 6, we need to swipe in from the left or right edge of the screen.
If you don’t like gestures, you can enable the navigation bar to restore the triangular back button.
8. How to bypass google lock verification on LG Stylo 6
The above Google verification screen shows up if you reset the phone using volume down and power buttons via the Recovery mode.
Use the latest hack to bypass the Google verification screen on LG Stylo 6 –
9. How to bypass screen lock PIN/Pattern/Password on LG Stylo 6
If you’re locked out on your Stylo 6, you need to reset the phone via the Recovery Mode.
Follow the below troubleshooting guide to bypass the Stylo 6 lock screen –
10. How to change text bubble color/text color/text background on LG Stylo 6
The native texting app on Stylo 6 offers minimum customization. To change the text bubble color or background we need to download a texting app from the play store –
11. How to connect LG Stylo 6 to TV with an HDMI cable / How to mirror-cast LG Stylo 6 to TV
There is no screen-sharing option on the LG Stylo 6. You can still mirror the Stylo 6 screen to the TV. Let’s see how to do that –
12. How to move apps to SD Card on LG Stylo 6
On LG Stylo 6, we can partition the SD card as internal storage and move apps to the SD card. This feature is known as Adoptable Storage.
Learn how to move apps to the SD card on LG Stylo 6 –
13. How to turn off data saver on LG Stylo 6
If you’re on an unlimited plan on LG Stylo 6, it’s better to turn the Data Saver off. Let’s see how to disable it –
14. How to do Split-screen on LG Stylo 6
We can work on 2 apps at once using the Multi-Window feature on the Stylo 6. The dual-screen also works in the Gestures mode of navigation –
15. How to download Fortnite on LG Stylo 6
Is the LG Stylo 6 compatible with Fortnite? Let’s find out –
16. How to enlarge keyboard on LG Stylo 6
If you feel the default Stylo 6 keyboard size is small, you can enlarge it as per the convenience –
17. How to add email to LG Stylo 6
Let’s set up an email account on the Stylo 6 –
18. How to get/change/update emojis on LG Stylo 6
We can switch between different keyboards to get more emojis on the Stylo 6 –
19. How to enable screen record on LG Stylo 6
We can enable one-click screen recording on the Stylo 6 with a Quick access icon –
20. How to enable ADB on LG Stylo 6
To enable the ADB mode, we need to turn on USB Debugging. This option is found on the “Developer Options” page in Settings –
21. How to make LG Stylo 6 faster
LG Stylo 6 uses a mediocre processor. We can increase its speed to a certain extent with a few tweaks as follows –
22. How to send GIFs on LG Stylo 6
The native LG keyboard on Stylo 6 lacks GIF support. You can switch to Gboard to get the GIFs –
23. How to get to the Home Screen on LG Stylo 6
A swipe-up gesture will bring you from anywhere to the home screen on the Stylo 6 –
24. How to get to Apps on LG Stylo 6/How to view all apps on LG Stylo 6
To view the running apps, you need to swipe up and hold the screen until you see the recent apps tiles.
25. How to hide apps on LG Stylo 6
We can hide apps, memos, photos, videos, and other files on the Stylo 6. Let’s see how to do this –
We can have up to 5 home touch buttons on the Stylo 6.
The additional buttons are notification & screenshot. They are used to pull up/down the notification panel & to capture a screenshot respectively.
27. How to change the language on LG Stylo 6
Have you changed your Stylo 6 system language accidentally? Don’t worry, just follow the path to restore the default language.
28. How to put LG stylo 6 in Recovery Mode
29. How to put LG stylo 6 in Safe Mode
30. How to change the wallpaper on LG Stylo 6
31. How to change ringtone on LG Stylo 6
32. How to turn off keyboard vibration on LG stylo 6/How to turn off vibration when typing on LG stylo 6
33. How to change keyboard color on LG Stylo 6
35. How to screen record on LG stylo 6/How to record your screen on LG Stylo 6
36. How to turn off LG Stylo 6 without password/power off LG Stylo 6
37. How to turn off Google Assistant/How to turn off voice control-assistant on LG Stylo 6
38. How to enable unknown sources on LG Stylo 6
39. How to turn on hotspot on LG Stylo 6
40. How to change app icons on LG Stylo 6
41. How to clear history on LG Stylo 6/How to delete keyboard history on LG Stylo 6
42. How to put LG stylo 6 in Demo Mode
43. How to fix keyboard on LG Stylo 6
44. How to turn on NFC on LG stylo 6 cricket
45. How to reset network settings on LG Stylo 6
46. How to turn off notifications on LG Stylo 6
47. How to put LG stylo 6 in Download Mode
48. How to put SD card/SIM Card in LG Stylo 6
Use a SIM ejector tool to remove the SIM tray as shown above.
Place the SIM Card & SD Card in their respective slots and push back the SIM tray.
49. How to scan QR code with LG Stylo 6
50. How to take a screenshot on LG Stylo 6
51. How to find IMEI on LG Stylo 6
52. How to turn off talkback on LG Stylo 6
53. How to turn on the flashlight on LG Stylo 6
If you have more questions related to LG Stylo 6, feel free to ask in the comment section below.