The black screen of death on your LG Stylo 5 can result from a software or hardware issue. There can be 3 scenarios –
- Your phone is on but the screen is black
- The screen goes black during a call or intermittently every now and then.
- Your Stylo 5 is not turning on & is completely dead.
First of all, you should make sure your phone is on or off –
- Bring your phone in a dark environment and check the backlight. If the light is emitting from the screen, the phone is on but the screen is black.
- You can also ring yourself from another phone. If the phone rings but the screen remains black the phone is not dead.
If your Stylo 5 is completely dead and not turning on, then please head over to the below troubleshooting guide –
Now, if your Stylo 5 is on but the screen is black, then let’s see how to fix it –
How to fix LG Stylo 5 Black Screen of Death